Welcome to International Technology Management Review (ITMR). ITMR is a peer reviewed journal focusing on exploring important and emerging topics on various perspectives of technology management and their impact on individuals, businesses, society and economic development. We commit to making ITMR a publication with top quality and significant contribution to both theory and practice. Please help us achieve this goal by your submission to and promotion of ITMR.
Aims and scope
The coverage of the International Technology Management Review consists of various perspectives of technology management and their impact on individuals, businesses, society and economic development. The objectives of the journal are to:
- Foster and enhance research activities that advance knowledge in technology management
- Promote the development and improvement of the theory and practice of technology management across the globe
- Present in-depth research that provides rich stories, unique insights and useful conceptual frameworks for technology management practice
- Cover issues, ideas and trends of technology management in both developed and developing economies
- Disseminate academic research relating to management of technology and being relevant and useful for practice
- Promote research and practice of technology management
- Provide a forum for exchange of information and ideas among researchers and practitioners who are interested in technology management
- Provide a platform of intersection of research and practice.
The journal aims at audience that includes both practitioners and researchers. The International Technology Management Review publishes articles that are research-oriented and focusing on current concerns facing the management of technology.
Coverage of the Journal
The coverage of International Technology Management Review consists of various perspectives of technology management and their impact on individuals, businesses, society and economic development. Topics that may be published in the journal include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Adoption and Diffusion of Technology
- Development and Implementation of Technology
- Technology Economics
- Evaluation and Assessment of Technology Investment
- Business Applications of Technology
- Technologies for Operation Management
- Information Technology Management
- Knowledge Management
- Electronic business, digital society and networked economy
- Supply chain management
- Technology Planning
- Technology for Competitive Advantage
- Technology and Business Strategy
- Project Management
- Cross-cultural/Cross-country technology management
- IP and commercialization of technology
- Entrepreneurship and leadership for technology management
- Research & Development Management
- Innovation Management
- Technology Transfer
- Enterprise and Global Management of Technology
- Technology Development and Management in developed countries, i.e., Australia, Japan.
- Technology Development and Management in developing countries, i.e., China, India.
- Ethical and Societal Challenges of Technology Management
- Policy issues of Technology Management
- Emerging Technologies